BRAZIL: Rio de Janeiro and its carnival
Take a tour of Rio de Janeiro: its central part and favelas, its most popular football club and the city's beaches.
Let's now join travel bloggers Sam and Audrie and check out the city's top attractions, explore the different neighbouhoods, sample Brazilian cuisine trying everything from churrasco to brigadeiro, and squeeze in a little bit of beach time.
This video will showcase 25 things to do in Rio de Janeiro:
1) Christ Redeemer & Trem do Corcovado
2) Ipanema Hippy Fair
3) Selarón Steps
4) Museum of Tomorrow
5) Bike Tour of Rio
6) Favela Tour
7) Nature Hike up to Chapéu Mangueira Hill
8) Churrascaria: Buffet meat churrasco style
9) Ipanema Beach
10) Metropolitan Cathedral
11) National Fine Arts Museum
12) Municipal Theatre of Rio
13) Cafe Colombo and Brigadeiro
14) Sugarloaf Mountain by Cable Car
15) Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden
16) Sao Joao Batista Cemetery
17) Copacabana Beach
18) Drink coconut juice from a fresh coconut
19) Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas
20) Brazilian cheese bread
21) Praça Mauá area for museums on the weekend
22) Ride a bike all over Rio
23) Ride the subway
24) Feijoada (Brazilian stew with rice and beans)
25) Nightlife in Rio drinking a Caipirinhas
Now let's get to it.
Never been to the Rio Carnival? Here's a part of the Samba Schools Parade.